The Barrel Inn
Hope Valley, S32 5QD, United Kingdom, 01433 630856, email@example.com
Covid 19 - Our Policy
Welcoming old and new customers /guests to the Barrel Inn has never been far from our minds since having to close our doors back in March.
We are so pleased to have opened our doors again on Saturday 4th July, however, due to necessary Covid-19 restrictions please note that until futher notice our menus will be reduced and produced daily.
Food will be served from:
Monday to Friday -12 noon till 2.00pm and 6.00pm till 8.00pm.
Saturday - 12 noon till 2.00pm and 5.00pm till 8.00pm.
Sundays - 12 noon till 8.00pm.
Other things will also be a little different in that we need to ensure that you can visit in complete confidence.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic we have enhanced our exacting standards to a new level across all aspects of our operations.
We can confirm that we have complied with the government's 'COVID-9 SECURE' guidelines in managing the risk of COVID-19 in the workplace. Our plans for a safe return after lockdown are as follows:
- All team members will have their temperature checked daily, before starting their shift and if their temperature is raised they will be asked to return home.
- All team members will need to stay home if unwell.
- All team members will be expected and have to follow official government guidelines on self-isolation.
- All team members will be required to wear necessary PPE as appropriate.
- All team members will be required to wash and sanitise their hands every 20 minutes.
- All team members will follow a policy of no pysical contact and maintain physical distancing wherever possible.
Our Valued Customers/Guests
- Hand sanitisers are positioned at every entrance and exit point for your use.
- Table service only to be made inside the premises.
- Food menus are now disposible.
- No-one is to be allowed to stand or drink at the bar.
- You may be asked for your contact details. These will be kept securely for 21 days only. This is to help with the Government Test and Trace programme, if required.
The Pub and it's Rooms
- The highest food safety standards will continue to be manitained at all times.
- There will be an enhanced cleaning programme in all public areas with an increased frequency for disinfectant for high touch areas.
- All areas will be treat with ZOONO - a microbe shield proven to kill coronavirus.
- Physical distancing will be in place at all times.
- A one way system is implemented through the pub at all times.
- Hand sanitising stations are positioned and available at every doorway and in the lobby area where the toilets are located.
- Doors will remain open where possible to avoid contamination.
- The table layout will be such that it complies with social distance regulations.
Our Staying Guests
- We will request that each guest has their temperature checked on arrival prior to check in. (if your temperature is found to be 38 degrees or more you will ufortunately not be able to stay with us and will be asked to reschedule your visit and we will give a full refund of any already monies paid.)
- Our highest standards of cleanliness will have been adhered to and the utmost care will have been taken in preparing your room.
- Your room will have been treated with ZOONO - a microbe shield proven to kill coronavirus.
- Once you have checked in and been shown to your room no-one from our team will enter your rooms until after you check out, unless you request we do so.
- We will check with you daily regarding amenities that need replenishing.
We request that everyone respects and adheres to the 1m social distancing rule - this is not because we don't love you....but because we do!!
And finally, we request that our team and fellow guests are treated with kindness and respect. This is a difficult time for all of us.
We cannot wait to see you soon. So travel safely and stay well.